Transfers: Included (Selected Locations)
Tour Schedule: Monday to Sunday, 7:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Terms & Conditions: All bookings are confirmed after full payment is received
Other Terms & Conditions: Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
Take a shuttle down to Choiseul and prepare yourself for a tour of a world heritage site, The Pitons. Take a 2 hour hike of Gros Piton for the most magnificent view of the island and the Caribbean Sea from 2’529 feet in the air, Take in the your surrounds with breath of fresh air and the sounds of birds singing and dancing in the forest trees.
Your guide will explain the history and the forming of these magical Pitons that are the only ones in the world! This spectacular view overlooking the island with the clearest picture of our neighbouring islands St. Vincent and Martinique, Prepare for the return hike down the trails where your shuttle awaits.
- Tour guide
- Transfers (Collection & Drop-off)
- Wear sunblock
- Wear a hat and shades
- Wear sneakers
- Bring some petty cash
- Bring refreshments and snacks
Terms & Conditions
- Booking is confirmed after full payment is received
- Copy of a valid I.D. is required for all payment authorizations
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Full refunds are applicable with cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour departure
- No refunds within 24 hours of tour departure
- All pertinent information related to the tour will be sent to you via email
- Some activities may require you to sign liability waivers prior to the activity
- All pre-existing medical conditions must be pronounced prior to the commencement of any tour
- Tropical Discoveries cannot be held liable for any injury caused by negligence of the tour operator to you or your belongings