Transfers: Included (Selected Locations)
Tour Schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday, 8:30 A.M – 5:00 P.M
Terms & Conditions: All bookings are confirmed after full payment is received
Other Terms & Conditions: Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
Sail down the West Coast and capture on film the famous Pitons as they rise majestically out of the sea and visit the bubbling Drive-In Volcano as you learn how our island was formed. Relive the tradition and culture at the Morne Coubaril Estate, an original 18th Century working plantation. See how cocoa and coffee are made and enjoy our delicious buffet lunch. Top it all off with a swim or relax in the sun at one of St. Lucia’s protected bays. Keep your cameras handy for a perfect photo opportunity as you sail through picturesque Marigot Bay. Then brush up on your dance steps with our guides and crew as they teach you the latest island steps. Don’t miss this chance to see and do “Tout Bagay” – a little bit of everything.
Zip-lining is the ultimate add-on to the popular Soufriere excursion, offering an upbeat and fun activity to heighten the excitement of a bundle-filled eco-tour. It combines the adrenaline rush of zipping under the sheer Petit Piton, with elevated views of the historic town of Soufriere and the Caribbean Sea.
Experience the lush beauty of Soufriere mounted on your noble steed. Ride up hilltops to panoramic views of Petit Piton, Soufriere town and the Volcano. Then enjoy a complimentary coconut or water before travelling back through time on the 18th century cocoa estate. View the authentic traditional village settings and the processes for producing sugar, cocoa and coconut products.
Please Note: Additional USD$60 for zip-lining or horse riding option.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Local Creole Buffet Lunch
- Mud Baths
- Soufriere Waterfall
- Sulphur Springs
- Morne Coubaril Estate
- Tour Guides
- Transfers (Collection & Drop-off)
- Wear sunblock
- Wear a hat and shades
- Bring your towel
- Bring come petty cash
- No charge for children under the age of 2
Terms & Conditions
- Booking is confirmed after full payment is received
- Copy of a valid I.D. is required for all payment authorizations
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure (see terms & conditions page)
- Refunds are applicable with cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour departure
- No refunds within 24 hours of tour departure
- All pertinent information related to the tour will be sent to you via email
- Some activities may require you to sign liability waivers prior to the activity
- All pre-existing medical conditions must be pronounced prior to the commencement of any tour
- Tropical Discoveries cannot be held liable for any injury caused by negligence of the tour operator to you or your belongings