Transfers: Free from selected locations in Castries & Gros Islet
Tour Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Terms & Conditions: All bookings are confirmed after full payment is received
Other Terms & Conditions: Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
Experience the new fun, safe and environmentally friendly Segway-X2. Glide our scenic nature trail up beautiful Mount Pimard and enjoy breath taking views of St. Lucia’s dramatic West Coast. First it’s lessons and practice time on our “Segway, Practice Track” and then it’s a long gentle glide up our extensive groomed nature trail system while our informative guides talk about everything from the beautiful flowers and butterflies to the battles between the English and French for our fair Helen of the West.
First stop is “Pebble Beach” where local fishermen are often seen hunting for dinner and many rock skipping contests have been waged. Next it’s up, up, up the mountain side with many photo spots and educational stops along the way such as the now sealed bunkers that once served as tunnels, storage and lookouts for the American Military during World War 2. Once at our highest viewing point, Mount Pimard, guests are served local juices and fruits and invited to participate in a short walk up the volcanic masterpiece and experience “StoneFace Fish Pond”, fish food and cameras strongly recommended. As we begin our descent toward the beach we take a detour and enjoy “Belle View Point” for panoramic views of Pigeon Island, Reduit Beach, The Rodney Bay Marina and the Caribbean Sea that books will soon be written about. Lastly you will enjoy a relaxing glide along the beach passing the ever accommodating Beach Hut and feel the sea breeze cool your soul.
- Segway & equipment – helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Tour guide
- Transfers (Collection & Drop-off)
- Wear sunblock & insect repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes & clothing
- Tour not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back/neck injury
Terms & Conditions
- Booking is confirmed after full payment is received
- Copy of a valid I.D. is required for all payment authorizations
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Full refunds are applicable with cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour departure
- No refunds within 24 hours of tour departure
- All pertinent information related to the tour will be sent to you via email
- Some activities may require you to sign liability waivers prior to the activity
- All pre-existing medical conditions must be pronounced prior to the commencement of any tour
- Tropical Discoveries cannot be held liable for any injury caused by negligence of the tour operator to you or your belongings