Tet Paul Hike
Refreshments: Not Included
Tour Schedule: Monday – Sunday, Upon request
Terms & Conditions: All bookings are confirmed after full payment is received
Other Terms & Conditions: Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
Situated on a ridge between St. Lucian’s Majestic Pitons and in the middle of our renowned world heritage site, lies an unspoiled gem and the island’s best kept secret – the Tet Paul Nature Trail. The trail features nature at its best and comprises of six acres of lush, verdant land in the picturesque farming community of Chateau Belair, Soufriere.
Your tour begins at the Key Kassav (Cassava hut) with the Amerindian traditional art of farine and cassava production being taught. Beside it is our picnic ground – the ideal location for family outings and groups. When not on tour, relax, read a book, enjoy the view or simply take in the sight and sound of the many birds that are happy to make this part of our trail their home.
Trek upwards and enjoy some of the most spectacular views of the south of the island. Walk through an organic farm with a variety of exotic trees, medicinal plants and herbs. See local farmers at work, sample some of their produce or if you’re one of the more adventurous, join in and lend a hand.
Your tour continues with the unfurling of a magical experience at the top, where heaven awaits you. The view is simply breathtaking! St. Vincent, Maria Island, Vieux Fort, Choiseul, Fond Gens Libre, Belfond, Jalousie Bay and Martinique, all lay peacefully beneath you while our iconic Pitons soar triumphantly.
This hike includes a scenic drive from the North of the island to Soufriere. Enjoy a stop in Soufriere for lunch and taste some local cuisine after your mild hike (45 min hike).
- 45 minute hike
- Tour Guides
- Private Chauffeur
- Wear sunblock
- Wear a hat & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable walking / hiking shoes
- Weight Limit : 320 lbs / 145 kgs
- Bring some petty cash
Terms & Conditions
- Booking is confirmed after full payment is received
- Copy of a valid I.D. is required for all payment authorizations
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Full refunds are applicable with cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour departure
- No refunds within 24 hours of tour departure
- All pertinent information related to the tour will be sent to you via email
- Some activities may require you to sign liability waivers prior to the activity
- All pre-existing medical conditions must be pronounced prior to the commencement of any tour
- Tropical Discoveries cannot be held liable for any injury caused by negligence of the tour operator to you or your belongings